In our last new feature update, we informed you that inside your email sequence you now can target those contacts who have not opened your emails or clicked links inside your emails.
Then you can either resend them the same email with a different subject OR a totally new email (different subject and different content).
By doing this, more contacts are going to open and click your emails… which translates to deeper engagement and ultimately more sales for you.
Now it gets BETTER.
We’ve taken this technology and applied it to your broadcasts… and even took it ONE STEP FURTHER!
Not only can you:
- Resend another broadcast to those who haven’t opened
- Resend another broadcast to those who haven’t clicked the link inside the broadcast
You can also dig deeper (much much deeper) and:
- Resend the resent broadcast to those who haven’t opened or clicked the email
- Resend the resent resent broadcast to those who haven’t opened or clicked the email (that’s a double resent, not a typo)
- Take it to as many levels as you want
Let that sink in for a moment…
What this means is that you can literally make sure (almost) all your contacts get to see your broadcasts. If they didn’t open your emails the first time you send the broadcast… send another one… if they still didn’t open this 2nd time around, send another one… if they still didn’t open this 3rd time around, send another one… etc.
How To Use This “Resend The Resent Broadcast” Feature
On the Manage Broadcasts page [BEATS Mail System & CRM] > [Broadcasts] > [Manage Broadcasts], create a new broadcast:
You’ll arrive at the page below. Select “Resend Existing Broadcast”:
Simply follow the easy on-screen instructions…
Login to your account now to use this feature to send out more emails to make more sales!
Let us know what you think in a comment below. We read each and every comment.