Update December 8 – Ultimate Automation beta has been released. Click here to see what you get when you sign up for Ultimate Automation.
Just a quick message to update you what’s been going on behind the scenes at Zaxaa — which will definitely interest you if you’re a hard core marketer.
For over a year now, we’ve been developing Zaxaa Ultimate Automation — which is the current Zaxaa you see now (sales funnel shopping cart) PLUS smart email automation capability like the ability to send out sequenced and broadcast emails based on user tagging and dynamic behavior.
In short, Zaxaa Ultimate Automation is an all-in-one sales funnel shopping cart + CRM platform.
If you’re wondering what makes our email engine different than traditional email autoresponders like Aweber, iContact, and MailChimp, this is the difference…
Traditional email autoresponders are linear in nature — meaning you schedule emails to be sent out at predetermined intervals (sequence) and that’s it. Sure you can use rules to subscribe or unsubscribe someone if he subscribed or unsubscribed to another list. But basically that’s it.
With our email automation engine, you can further refine your marketing follow ups and segment your audience deeper.
Let me give you 2 examples.
- John joins your “general widget” list to get your free report
- John opens email #2 and clicks on link #1 inside the email -> you tag them with “interested in blue widget”, automatically subscribe him to the “blue widget” sequence, and unsubscribe him from the “general widget” sequence
- You then sell your paid offer for blue widget in the “blue widget” sequence. You have 7 emails in total in this sequence. Turns out after 7 emails, John still didn’t buy.
- At the end of the sequence, you remove the “interested in blue widget” tag, add a new tag “didn’t purchase blue widget”, and automatically move him from “blue widget” sequence to another sequence which promotes something else
- You want to sell your high end offer only to previous customers who have spent at least $2,500 with you
- You set up a sequence containing 5 emails to promote your high end offer
- Only these customers who have spent at least $2,500 with you are added to the sequence and start receiving emails
- Those who purchased are tagged “bought high end offer” for further segmenting and use in the future
- If you’re using different platforms for your shopping cart and email system, it’s very hard (if not impossible) to achieve what I described above. You have to create complicated workarounds (if there is one). Even then, the sales data (at least $2,500) might not be accurate because the email system is not the shopping cart taking the orders. Because Zaxaa is an all-in-one shopping cart + email system, the data is accurate.
Setting all these rules and conditions inside Zaxaa is — as usual — easy and straightforward.
We’re wrapping up our internal testing and about to release beta, tentatively next month.
While we can’t disclose the pricing for Zaxaa Ultimate Automation at this time… obviously, since it’s beta we’re going to heavily discount the price, and you’ll be locked (grandfathered) into that price, for as long as you maintain an active subscription. Ultimate Automation will be a different plan than Premium or Instant Automation.
However, because we want to focus on serving and helping our beta users get as much out of Ultimate Automation as we can, we have to limit the number of beta users. Otherwise, we’ll be overwhelmed.
We’re going to release beta in batches, and each batch will have a limited number of beta users, most likely 20 – 30 users. It will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
That’s it for now. We’ll notify you via email when Ultimate Automation beta is ready. Thank you for your time and attention.
What do you think of Ultimate Automation? Please leave your thoughts or comments below. I personally read each and every comment.